Atlantic Canadian values, expert advice
We provide tailored financial planning for every stage of life. Whether you’re just starting out, building your wealth, running a business, planning for retirement or want to ensure that you’re leaving a legacy for your loved ones, we can help.
Our focus is on people, not products. We build long lasting relationships with our clients and provide personalized solutions to fit their values and goals.
We’re invested in Atlantic Canada. We live here, we work here, and we know that when our clients are successful, our communities thrive.
To strengthen our communities with responsible and innovative financial advice.
To become Atlantic Canada’s leading partner in financial planning and advice.
- Ethics: Providing the highest level of ethical service to our clients and having their best interests at heart.
- Responsibility: Accountable to ourselves, our clients and our communities.
- Trust: Building a foundation of trust that fosters success and continuous growth.
- Community: Continuously doing our best to improve the communities we’re a part of.
- Expertise: Results-driven experts, passionate about sharing our knowledge and helping others.
- Empathy: Meeting people where they are, listening to their needs and values and building authentic connections.
In 2020, a group of innovative Atlantic Canadian credit unions came together to ensure that their members had access to top tier financial advice. They brought together professional advisors from across the region to build an organization grounded in the values that their members know and trust.
Today, CU Financial Management supports members and non-members alike — providing expert advice across our four provinces.
Founding advisors: Krista Ahern, Mike Basque, Candace Champion, Brandon Croken, Sharon Gallant, Jack Lessel, Joe MacDonald, David Pearce, Michele Stone, Rae Tench, Susan Tubrett, George Weatherbie and Danny Whalen.