One of Atlantic Canada’s Best Places to Work
We are proud to be recognized by Atlantic Business Magazine as one of Atlantic Canada’s Best Places to Work in 2024!
Imagine being a part of a thriving organization that embraces a culture of good people
At CU Financial Management, our approach to hiring is straightforward – we seek individuals with the right attitude who align with our Core Values:
- Ethics: Providing the highest level of ethical service to our clients and having their best interests at heart.
- Responsibility: Accountable to ourselves, our clients and our communities.
- Trust: Building a foundation of trust that fosters success and continuous growth.
- Community: Continuously doing our best to improve the communities we’re a part of.
- Expertise: Results-driven experts, passionate about sharing our knowledge and helping others.
- Empathy: Meeting people where they are, listening to their needs and values and building authentic connections.
If you share our passion for these values and envision yourself as an integral part of a company that embodies them in our daily work, we welcome you to connect with us.
We are proud to offer
Competitive salary and bonus structure
5% employer contribution to your pension plan
Matching RSP contributions
Employer-covered health and dental insurance
Paid sick, volunteer and personal days
$500 wellness credit
Flexible work environment & generous vacation
Paid professional development opportunities