Imagine being a part of a thriving organization that embraces a culture of ‘Good People.’ At CU Financial Management, our approach to hiring is straightforward – we seek individuals with the right attitude who align with our Core Values:
- Ethics: Providing the highest level of ethical service to our clients and having their best interests at heart.
- Responsibility: Accountable to ourselves, our clients and our communities.
- Trust: Building a foundation of trust that fosters success and continuous growth.
- Community: Continuously doing our best to improve the communities we’re a part of.
- Expertise: Results-driven experts, passionate about sharing our knowledge and helping others.
- Empathy: Meeting people where they are, listening to their needs and values and building authentic connections.
If you share our passion for these values and envision yourself as an integral part of a company that embodies them in our daily work, we welcome you to connect with us.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 5% employer contribution to your defined contribution pension
- Matching RSP contributions
- Employer-covered health and dental insurance
- Paid sick, volunteer, and personal days
- $500 Wellness credit
- Flexible work environment and a generous vacation schedule
- Paid professional development opportunities
Current Job Opportunities:
At this time, we do not have any job openings available. We appreciate your enthusiasm and encourage you to check back regularly for updates on new career opportunities. Our team is always evolving, and we look forward to the possibility of welcoming new talent in the near future.